Tuesday February 16, 2021
3 pm CT / 4 pm ET
Join us for the launch of this project.
Anyone interested in this participating is encouraged to attend.
The following application components must be completed before your project team will be approved to participate in this inter-institutional QI project:
- STEP 1: Designate key project team members
- STEP 2: Designate data access rights
- STEP 3: Designate additional project team members
- STEP 4: Obtain necessary signatures
It should be noted that execution of the TIPQC Participation and Data Use Agreement (DUA) with TIPQC is required prior to approval of your facility for this project application. Many facilities have already completed this step. It is only required once and is applicable to all projects.
It is recommended that the “day to day” project team member (i.e. key contact person) complete this application.
- The day to day leader will be able to save their progress throughout this application. If they are unable to complete this application in one sitting, they will be able to return to where they left off to complete the application.
To reduce the rate of severe morbidities in pregnant and postpartum women with severe hypertension by 20% by December 2021.
TARGET POPULATION: Pregnant and postpartum women (up to 6 weeks) that present to L&D, Triage, ED, Antepartum, or Postpartum that have an elevated blood pressure of ≥160 systolic and/or ≥110 diastolic twice within 15 minutes. Patients with chronic/gestational HTN should also be included.
Recognition Awards Criteria
- Baptist Memorial for Women
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Methodist LeBonheur Germantown
- Methodist South Hospital
- NorthCrest Medical Center
- Regional One Health
- St. Thomas Midtown
- St. Thomas Rutherford
- UT Medical Center, Knoxville
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- West Tennessee HealthCare Dyersburg