Involving our patients and families in Tennessee is so important. Health outcomes are better when patients and families are informed and part of the decision making process. We will keep this page updated with articles and resources as they are available. Keep checking back for the most up to date information!
- Family Involvement in Quality Improvement
- IH & INICHQ PFCC Organizational Self Assessment Tool
- A Leadership Resource for Patient and Family Engagement Strategies
- NICHQ – Creating a Patient and Family Advisory Council Toolkit
- University Hospitals – Patient and Family Advisory Council Toolkit
- Guide to Patient and Family Engagement in Hospital Quality and Safety