THE SEVEN-STEP MEETING PROCESS
- Clarify Objective: Ensure that all understand and are in agreement with the meeting objective.
- Review Roles: Review who will be timekeeper, recorder, leader, and facilitator See Team Roles. Decide how feedback on time will be given.
- Review Agenda: (Review steps 4 – 7.)
- Work Through Agenda Items
- Review the Meeting Record: Review any records created during the meeting. Look for changes and additions. Decide what can be discarded.
- Plan Next Steps and Next Meeting Agenda: Decide who will do what before the next meeting. Decide what the objective and agenda items will be for the next meeting.
- Evaluate the Meeting: What did the team do well that it should continue doing? What could the team do differently to improve the meeting and group processes?