We are delighted you are interested in joining the membership of the Tennessee Initiative for Perinatal Quality Care (TIPQC). We appreciate your willingness to participate in improving the care and outcomes for Tennessee’s mothers and babies.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Annual Statewide Meeting
- Regional Seminars
- Monthly E-zine
- Participation in Statewide Quality Improvement (QI) Projects
- Local Site Visits
- Assistance with Data Management, Analysis and QI Questions
- List-serve of practitioners with whom you can consult on questions of best practice or quality initiatives
- CMEs for meetings
- Advocacy for healthy mothers and babies
Types of Membership
- Individual Membership
- Organizational Membership
How To Join
To become a TIPQC member, please follow the steps listed below:
- For an individual, download the Individual TIPQC Membership Application. Please complete, sign and return to the TIPQC office.
- For an institution, download the Institution TIPQC Membership Application. Please complete, sign and return to the TIPQC office.
- Please send all forms to: Brenda Barker, TIPQC Office, Fax: 615-936-8766.
Call 615-343-8536, if you have any questions.
Again, we are pleased to have you in the Collaborative! We look forward to working closely with you and to having your participation in this exciting endeavor. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need additional information or further assistance.